professionally run and managed and has a professional approach for Planning and Execution of Contracts. We are here to assist International Oil Companies In addition, have the support of the community leadership in Deadlines .
HGS is smooth operator and trusted by the local population.
HGS is working according to Quality, Health and Safety and Environment standard and all our employees follow the safety procedure and instruction.
The long-term business success of HGS depends on our ability continually to improve the quality of our services and products while protecting people and the environment. Emphasis must be placed on ensuring human health, operational safety, environmental protection and quality enhancement. This commitment is in the best interests of our customers, our employees and contractors, our partners and the communities in which we live and work.
HGS, requires the active commitment to and accountability for, QHSE from all employees and contractors. Line management has a leadership role in the communication and implementation of, and ensuring compliance with, QHSE catering policies and standards. We are committed to:
- We are able to work under pressure and meet tight
- The region.
- HGS Is fully registered, has security clearance
- To meet their deadlines.
- Protect, and strive for improvement of, the health, safety and security of our people at all times;
- Eliminate Quality non-conformances and HSE accidents;
- Meet specified customer requirements and ensure continuous customer satisfaction;
- Set Quality & HSE performance objectives, measure results, assess and continually improve processes, services and product a high catering quality, through the use of an effective management system;
- Plan for, respond to and recover from any emergency, crisis and business disruption;
- Minimize our impact on the environment through pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption and emissions, and the reduction and recycling of waste;
- Apply our experienced skills to all HSE aspects in the catering of our services and products;
- Communicate openly with partner, employ, and ensure an understanding of our QHSE policies, standards, programs and performance. Reward outstanding QHSE performance.This Policy shall be regularly reviewed to ensure ongoing suitability. It is the policy of HGS to promote a safe work environment for its employees. HGS is committed to working with its employees to maintain a work environment free from violence, threats of violence, harassment, intimidation, and other disruptive behavior. While this type of conduct is not pervasive at HGS, no company is immune. At any time, a HGS operation or location could be affected by such disruptive and unacceptable behavior. Violence, threats, harassment, intimidation, and other disruptive behavior on a HGS work site will not be tolerated; that is; all reports of incidents will be taken seriously and will be dealt with quickly and appropriately. Violence, for our purposes includes physically harming another, shouting, shoving, pushing, harassment, intimidation, coercion, brandishing weapons, oral or written statements, gestures, and expressions that communicate a direct or indirect threat of physical harm. Individuals who commit such acts may be removed from the job site and may be subject to disciplinary action, criminal penalties, or both.HGS needs the cooperation of all employees to implement this policy effectively and maintain a safe working environment.
- Prompt and accurate reporting of all violent incidents, whether or not physical injury has occurred, is required.
- The commitments listed are in addition to our basic obligation to comply with Company standards, as well as all applicable laws and regulations where we operate. This is critical to our business success because it allows us to systematically minimize all losses and adds value for all our partners.